Image of Friendly Robotics RL1000
What is This System?
This system is a battery powered, programmable, autonomous mower. It is designed to be a continuous operation device that mows a region on a set schedule. The mower is bound to an area by a signal wire installed along the perimeter of the operating region. The perimeter wire is power by the mowers base station which doubles as a charging platform.
When to Use This System?
The robotic mower can be used during most conditions, requiring limited human interface. As a continuous operation device the mower is not designed to handle tall weeds. Therefore it is best to deploy the robot when vegetation is more manageable.
- After initial setup, limited human interface is required
- Operates on set schedule which can be programmed by the user
- Eliminates the use of herbicide for spot treatments
- Requires installation of the perimeter wire
- Not designed to cut tall weeds
- Operating time limited to the battery capacity
- Mower an accessories (i.e. perimeter wire, charging station…)
- Electricity to charge batteries